Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Technique Tuesday - Star Ornament

Hi everyone!
Our sweet Amanda has been away due to an accident.  I am happy to say that she is doing better and better but needs some time to rest and heal.  So I am here this week with a tutorial for you.
We spent most of the weekend decorating for Christmas.  So I thought I would show you this fun ornament that you can make.  



I apologize for it being a little long.  I thought I could fast forward through some spots, but I haven't quite mastered that in my video tutorial skills.
Enjoy our tutorial, and leave us a comment.  We love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial Shelly!! I love the thought of using these as gift toppers instead of bows! =)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ornament, did a try with one star and will make a real one this weekend! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elenor! So happy that you did a trial run with our tutorial. That is very exciting. I hope you will share pictures with us of anything you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my star: http://ellispysselochdittadatt.blogspot.com/2011/12/stjarnastar.html

    Thanks for the inspiration! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Elenor. I have just been to your blog to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with the starornament when I found de description through "Ellis" blog.
    Here´s my result:
    http://marihelena.blogspot.com/2011/12/stjarna.html
    /Helena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the tutorials. I´ve made my own now, Both with 6 inches and 3 inches. Sooo nice!! Thank you an a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete