Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sum Summ Summertime Challenge Winner!

Wow, you all really blew us away with your summer time entries!
Such fabulous talent out there!
Thank you, to all of you who played along with us!

And the winners are........
The Gold Medal Award winner is Entry #17 The Navy Wife
The Design Team and I thought your tag was so clever with just the right details.
This week's Silver Medal Award winner is Entry #33 Katie Tate
We think this card screams summertime!  And the colors and text are awesome.
Our Bronze Medal Award goes to Entry #30 Kathleen Mc
The shape and embossing are so pretty.
And our Top Hat Award (First name drawn out of the hat) winner is Entry #37 Gale
What a perfect summery project this is!  Love those fishy brads.

Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners both receive an image of their choice from www.shellysimages.com.  Just emails Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com to let her know which image you choose.  And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a "Buy One Get One Free" voucher to our store.  Just add the words "silver" or "bronze" and your free image choice to the comment section when placing your order.   All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*.

Whoo Hoo! Congrats, Winners!
And please, don't forget to take your badges for your sidebar!
Than you, again, to everyone for playing!

7 comments:

  1. thank you very much for picking my card for your bronze medal!!
    off to take a look at your digis!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Woot! I wold have loved to be picked for one of the medal winners (I'll keep working on that). As it is, I am very happy to be lucky and have been chosen for the Top Hat winner! I already know which image I would like, the "catch a star" image in the boys section! Thanks again. :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image too Gale. Could you email me at shelly@shellysimages.com so I have your email address. Then I will get your new image emailed to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girls, you made some stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete