Friday, November 19, 2010

Winner of TTT - Anything Goes with Christmas

So sorry to be late posting our winner from our "Anything goes with Christmas" Challenge. It is that crazy time of the year when evenings are filled with lots of activities. And last night was sure like that at our house.

Thanks so very much to all who entered our challenge last week. There were so many absolutely stunning projects entered. I had great fun visiting the blogs to see the posts.

So....without any further delay....our winner is Katie Tate. Her entry was
#33 All I want for (a pink) Christmas

Congratulations Katie. Visit www.shellysimages.com and choose your favorite image. Email me at shelly@shellysimages.com and let me know which image you would like to receive.

Thanks again everyone. Don't forget to enter our "Thankful" challenge this week.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks so much for picking my card, I've had a "not very good" week to say the least and so you've given me the smile I needed :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day too Katie. It is amazing how we can "touch" each others lives through the hobby that we love.

    ReplyDelete