Thursday, October 7, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Hey there everyone! It's been such a fun and exciting week and we're only just past the halfway mark! So much more fun to be had, so are you ready for this weeks Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge?

For this weeks challenge, I came up with a fun idea! See it's my Moms Birthday next week, so this weeks challenge is going to be to make a Birthday Card appropriate for my mom! Now, you don't actually have to send it to her, but along with the Birthday theme, you must include at least 3 of my Mom's favorite things that are HIGHLIGHTED below on your card or project!

Blue (My moms favorite color!)
Stitching (Did I mention my mom loves to sew?)
Buttons (My mom's childhood nickname, and something she collects!)
Fabric (My mom loves to sew, and yes, ribbon can be used in place of cloth!)
A Shelly's Images Digi (My mom LOVES Shelly's work, and who can blame her!)

Pretty easy don't you think? One lucky winner will win an awesome digi prize from Shelly's Images!
You will have until Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 at 11:59 PM to link up your fabulous cards and papercraft projects! We can't wait to see what you create!

Please remember these few rules:
* No Backlinking of projects that pre-date the start of this challenge.
* Please turn word verification off so we may leave comments on your entries.
* Have Fun!

*Smiles* Scrappy


5 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge Scrappy! I can't wait to see the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Scrappy's Mom!! What a terrific challenge!!
    Hugs!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic challenge! How fun and original. Happy birthday to Scrappy's mom, 'Buttons'. La la la

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Scrappy's mom!! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the inlinkz button or am i going even more bonkers.....lol

    ReplyDelete