Thursday, August 12, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday!! One more day and we've made it to the weekend! WOO HOO!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's TTT Challenge! You all make such amazing projects!!
I'm not sure about all of you, but in our family, we LOVE LOVE LOVE RECIPE books. We collect recipes from all over. My hubby and I can sit on the deck and flip thru a food magazine or recipe book and all is right with the world! We LOVE to try new foods, to try new things and to share those things with family and friends when we entertain.

You may be asking yourself - "SELF - why is this crazy lady talking about FOOD when this is a scrappy blog?"
(yep, I have conversations with mySELF like this on a regular basis)
Aside from the fact that it's terribly HOT here in Michigan this week and the humidity is taxing on the brain, I'm talking about recipes because I love a great SCRAPPY RECIPE!

And that's what this week's challenge is - a little Scrappy Recipe challenge.
So, get out the following scrappy supplies and show us what you got!
Ribbon, BLING and Embossing
(dry or stamping embossing).

Below is a quickie little Recipe card I put together using one of this week's highlighted "HAPPY HOUR" images from Shelly's Images.

And, as you can see, I used a bit of the paper I created during this past Tuesday's Tutorial.
Kind of fun, huh?
(Sorry for the bad photo - I got a little snap happy and the glaze wasn't quite dry yet - Might have to take a little better photo once it dries).

Just a few rules...
~ No Backlinking! We want to see your NEW cards only! That's what makes it a challenge, right?
~ Please enter your challenges using the InLinks widget below.
~ We do ask that you turn off Word Moderation and use comment moderation so our Design Team can easily leave comments. We enjoy leavin' you love for takin' the time to join our challenge.

Feel free to combine challenges or even enter multipe cards or projects. We love to see what you do!!

Thanks so much for playin' with us this week!!
Hugs!
~Min~


6 comments:

  1. Min, you made me jealous off your DP... this is stunning. Please tell me that you scanned it in after coloring for re using it???
    Please???
    Girl this card and sentiment are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined Mon. and Tue.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this challenge and that fab card with the yummy drink has made awfully thirsty :)
    Huggs
    Lynn :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite challenges are recipes. Thanks for yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot. I missed it. I love all the projects here. I'm still going to do it. I have it all in my head. But that hubby of mine insisted that I help him paint the family room, and hallway, and up the stairs... Sheesh. It really cramped my crafty time. LOL. I do love seeing what everyone has created though. Great job Ladies.

    ReplyDelete