Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wrap it up

Wrapping up this week

So another week is gone by. For me last week was a rollercoaster of emotions.
First my son got approval on his internship on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday he heard that he had past his finals so he's a graduate now and Thursday I had to put a sleep our little cat Baloo.
And next to all that is was my week to host on this blog for Shelly's Images.

And while writing this post my country is playing soccer at the WK in Africa and just scored their first goal in this game against Japan.

It was a great week. I love all the entries that are already in the new challenge. And I apologize for not comment on all the entriesd yet, but I promise I will do in the coming days.

Tomorrow it's Father's Day and I hope that all the cards we showed you made by the DT inspired you to use one of Shelly's fabulous Images to make a card for the one you love or your Dad.
 

So from the bottom of my heart I thank you for all the warm words and love I received this week and the amount of respons on the challenge and everything else.

You all are a really great group of followers and I'm thankfull for your support.
Have a great weekend and warm and loving Father's Day.
Monday the blog will be hosted by the wonderfull Audrey and I can't wait to see what she's cooking now for us.

With a lot of love.

xxx  Marion

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great week Marion. Even with everything going on you still inspired us. :)

    ReplyDelete