Thursday, June 10, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

I hope yesterday's teaser didn't frustrate you too much! Today's challenge is a great one though, so if I did get you all verklempt, this should help!! The challenge is SO easy and fun....the theme is:

ALL that GLITTERS!

Pull out your Bazzill Bling, Glitter Stacks, Stickles, Glimmer Mist, Spica Pens, rhinestones and glitter! This is your chance to use it all with complete and utter abandon!

That's it...it REALLY is that easy! Anything goes, cards, scrapbook layouts, ABaC's whatever you want to create and show us
...so long as you follow these few simple rules:

1.) You MUST put a link to this post in your blog post. You also must use a direct link to your post (not just to your blog) using the InLinks below.

2.) Your creations MUST be new!
No BACK LINKING from old posts!

3.) Have Fun! We'd love it if you use any of Shelly's Images in your creation, but it is not required. You may feel free to combine as many or as few challenges as you like, so long as you follow our theme.




Please turn off Word Verification if you'd like the DT to comment on your creations! Word verification slows down the commenting process and may even freeze up our computers. If you are worried about spam, please consider changing your settings to use Comment Moderation instead. Thank You!

8 comments:

  1. Great challenge Scrappy! I can't wait to see the creations with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this TTT.... I will join as well.. first make a lot of other stuff... But I will be working like crazy to get something done!!!!
    and I love the linking part and the comments on no secure words... TG for that.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun Scrappy, I LOVE to use Bling! Can't wait to start working on my project!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, there is a first time for everything so I thougth I would take a chance at this fab challenge....happens to be that I just placed a bling bling glitz n glitter card....Thanks for this chance . Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us Terry...and for jumping in and chatting with us too! We love to get the chance to visit with friends who come by!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Shelly, well sweetie thanks so much for youre very sweet words and youre comment on my blog....I had so much fun so I made another card...hihihi with lots of bling bling. I just placed it. And I hope this one can join into the fun tooo. Hugs and have a fab weekend. Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, there are so many great DT inspirations... I just joined your site and added my creation for this challenge. I love comments too so let me know how I did?

    Hugs
    Pattie G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely Pattie! And thanks so much for joining the fun!

    ReplyDelete